Search Results for "te system"742 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19699 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- TK5EDP 4 square phased vertical system in corse isl.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 4547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Selecting a WiFi antenna
- What is the best WiFi antenna for me?
Looking for a range extender antenna for your WiFi system. This article will help in choosing the correct antenna for your system
[ Hits: 5441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SolarVolt Power
- Solar power products for the true environmentalist Solar energy systems, design engineering Residential and Commercial
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- E-Z Tube aluminum
- E-Z Tube aluminum tube is a versatile, light duty construction system that offers a cost effective and simple method of constructing aluminum tube frames.
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Create My Azimuthal Equidistant Map
- Online generator or Azimuthal equidistand map
[ Hits: 6256 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- PlentiPeppa.com APRS Web server and live streaming web cams
- All about my hobbies, Ham Radio, Automatic Packet Reporting System and my live streaming web cams and much more!
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 25362 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Ufer ground system
- A new look at the Ufer ground system by Chris Scott
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termscat system system win-system te-system lf-system pa system p a system guy system win system gps system te system dx system vhf system vhf-system system-99
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links