Search Results for "te system"701 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 40M
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 11076 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.38 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Phased vertical antennas
- Phased vertical antenna system in french
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N.T.R.S. The Northern Tier Repeater System
- The NTRS is an Amateur Radio Club located in North Central Pennsylvania with four repeaters
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio QTH practice exams
- Call sign lookup system based on FCC database allow lookup for vanity call signs, practice exams and simple online qsl card creation
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SolarVolt Power
- Solar power products for the true environmentalist Solar energy systems, design engineering Residential and Commercial
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Entegrity Wind - Wind Turbines
- Entegrity wind systems is a leading manufacturer of commercial-scale wind turbines with installations worldwide.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Connect Quick
- A unique new mounting system for lightning fast connection of boom to mast.
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- E-Z Tube aluminum
- E-Z Tube aluminum tube is a versatile, light duty construction system that offers a cost effective and simple method of constructing aluminum tube frames.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TW Antennas
- Portable multiband HF antennas.
The Traveler provides 5 band, omni-directional communications in an easy-to-assemble package that requires no radial ground system or towers
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Structural Components
- Designer and supplier of tower reinforcement systems to the wireless industry.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Create My Azimuthal Equidistant Map
- Online generator or Azimuthal equidistand map
[ Hits: 5027 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Packet Radio on a Windows CE device made simple
- How to use packet radio using the WindowsCE operating system
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wire Free Direct LtD
- UK company that's a full-line dealer for wind and solar power systems, plus system design.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Port
- Handheld Radio Pouches, Power Supplies, Solar Recharging Systems, GPS Navigation Devices and 12V Accessories
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Free Sun Power
- Free basic and advanced system design tutorials for every component and aspect of solar power. Plus system sizing calculators, battery bank calculators and wire size calculators
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]