Search Results for "te system"764 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 15M
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Helical loop antenna for 20 meters
- A Helical Loop Antenna for the 20-meters Band
[ Hits: 5516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Comtek Systems
- COMTEK uses state of the art design and technology to offer every ham the most advanced antenna systems possible.
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lunar-Link Amplifiers
- Complete 70 cm amp by lunar link systems
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stealth Telecom
- RF engineering solutions, HF VHF antenna systems and radio communications equipment.
[ Hits: 2362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High quality audio systems
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A video podcast about aprs, the automatic position reporting system, used by amateur radio operators.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2541 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
- Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termslf-system win system gps system win-system system p a system lf system cat-system te-system guy-system system 600 dx system dx-system vhf system guy system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links