Search Results for "te system"732 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17383 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Newark Amateur Radio Association
- The mission of this Association is to foster and promote the hobby of Amateur Radio, to provide repeater systems for the Amateur Radio community, to provide public service and emergency communications when needed, to provide education for licensing, and to provide a forum for members to meet and exchange information, share experiences, and socialize with one another.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BAnner exchange system offer quality traffic at for your 11 meter site
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hamradio Board.de
- German amateur radio portal mainly based on a bboard system, by DO1YAO
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 10974 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kq6xa ROCA radio orienteering in a compact area
- ROCA Radio Orienteering in a Compact Area, ARDF Foxhunting. T-Hunting. The New Walking Foxhunt "ROCA". Rules and Event Organizational Information. Experimental and Competition Events. Equipment. Links. RDF Radio Direction Finding Systems. Mobile Transmitter Hunting.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5418 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Automatic Identification System Overview - USCG Navigation Center
- What is the Automatic Identification System (AIS)?
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.60 ]
- ShipPlotter displays complete information about ships that are within VHF range of your position using the Universal Automatic Identification System (AIS).
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BCD396T Manager
- Uniden BCD396T control and programming software written in tcl/tk for all linux/*nix systems. Should run on any system that has tcl/tk.
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- FhG Software Radio
- The Fraunhofer Software Radio is a first-class DRM reception system which provides audio and multimedia data content
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termswin system te system 2m gps system hf-df-system cat system guy system te system win-system system system 600 cat-system p a system lf system pa system vhf system
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links