Search Results for "te system"704 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Array
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Balun compilation
- Collection of many home made baluns
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Problems
- Collection of articles about ground systems
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Line Isolator System
- A system view of the line isolator
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A two band halo for VHF Mobile
- 50 and 144 Mhz with a single mobile antenna system
[ Hits: 6090 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Peet Bros Company
- Manufacturer of advanced electronic systems to measure such weather data as: wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, pressure, humidity, rainfall, and dew point.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sunlight Energy Systems
- Sunlight Energy Systems provides charge solar controllers and power supply products for amateur radio applications and solar panels usage
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7356 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tennamast design and manufacture a wide range of fabricated metal goods, Antenna masts, Wind-sock masts, and masts for holding such systems as CCTV, Loudspeakers, Lighting units
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K0XG Systems
- Tower and antenna rotation equipment, insulators, rotor control cables, ancillary products
[ Hits: 2290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W2DRZ Antenna controller
- The W2DRZ Antenna controller system is a low cost but effective system to monitor and control an antenna system's position.
[ Hits: 2681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Expanded Spectrum Systems
- Flash crystals, Feakin' beacon keyer, beacon attenuator
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a simple rechargeable CMOS Battery
- An inexpensive rechargeable CMOS battery system that can be built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]