Search Results for "windows xp"58 links
Contesting : Software
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- This software package allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6681 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QSL Wizard
- Generate QSL cards and labels in your own format. Donationware, windows program by Alpine software officially released for windows XP.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gritty it is a Freeware RTTY decoder for Windows XP/7/8, it decodes a single signal in the 3-kHz audio coming from the transceiver via a soundcard, just like any other RTTY program.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- PSK Express
- PSK Express is a replacement for YGPSK, it is multi-mode and will allow you to use PSK, RTTY or MFSK at various speeds. Requires .Net framework and run under windows, freeware.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Virtual Audio Capture Device
- This software is a free windows audio capture driver that allow you to capture all the wave-out-sound that is playing on your speakers, and will record what you hear. Runs on XP, Windows 7 and Vista.
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- Code Synthesizer for 2-way Radio Signaling works on Windows XP and Windows 7
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USB Warbler
- This project describes how one USB port can provide all of the signals necessary to operate a transceiver in digital mode from a Windows XP laptop by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termskpg 55d windows 7 windows 7 for windows xp windows 8 windows ce sdr windows ce best windows 7 sdr psk 31 windows ce kpg 55d for windows dx windows windows ce cw for windows 98 kpg 55d for windows 7 windows windows 8.1
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links