2 meter797 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 15M
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 7436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6738 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 3039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7333 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K5LAD 80 meter antenna
- A successful 80 meter antenna only 38 feet high on one end and 4 1/2 feet on the other
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5195 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 3177 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6478 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Effects of Very Large Ground Screens
- A theoretical and experimental study of the effects of very large ground screens on 20 meter verticals
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon - 28.2845 Mhz
Location: Jamestown Township, Michigan USA - Grid EN72bu
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WD2XSH The 500 KC Amateur Radio Experimental Group
- The ARRL 600 meter experimental group
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Electchester VHF Club
- The electchester vhf club is located in flushing, queens, ny and operates an arrl coordinated, 2 meter, vhf repeater designed for amateur (ham) radio use.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links