4 meter821 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5505 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30589 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16273 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7048 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 67326 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 85906 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19560 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42346 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- J-Pole, tunable
- An adjustable VSWR, 2 meter J-Pole
[ Hits: 6126 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 97429 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5700 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19632 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Lima Radio
- Group website of 11 meter group Lima Radio
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Hams for Christ Net
- Fellowship of Christian Amateurs meeting M-F on 40 meters
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6267 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 17151 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Motorola Micor Highband Preamp
- Make 150.8 - 174 Mcs. RF Preamp properly tune the Two Meter ham band.
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GaAs FET preamps
- Build a good GaAs FET preamp for 2 meters, 222 or 440 Mhz
[ Hits: 8836 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links