6 meter dipole56 links
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31280 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.1 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 36596 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 52772 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- 6 and 2 Meter Square Copper Dipoles
- In this eHam article you will find parts list and dimension sheet for a 2m square dipole, made from copper plumbing fittings and 1/2 inch copper water pipe.
[ Hits: 6520 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9597 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 92687 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 29516 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3644 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16778 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 23547 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7986 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 16313 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4740 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34483 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.26 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 6 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter dipole antenna 40 meter shortened dipole simple 40 meter dipole shorten 40 meter dipole with coil 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 6 dipole 20 m dipole 2m dipole dipole 20m dipole 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links