6 meter578 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dish antenna for 2 meters band
- An efficient 2 meter antenna disguised as a TV Satellite dish. This vertically polarized horizontal slot antenna, cut into the reflector of a TV dish, might be the ultimate stealth antenna.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Delta Loop for 40 and 20 meter Band by UR0GT
- This wire antenna for 40 and 20 meter band feature a good SWR. Horizontal side of the antenna is placed at two meters above the ground. Impedance of the antenna are depending by the height of the base from the ground and conditions of the ground
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 60 Meter EF-HW antenna
- 60 Meter End Fed Half Wave Antenna Tuner with large pictures of the 5 MHZ antenna tuner
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Dipole for 60 meter band
- Short dipole for 60m tropical band ...a total of 12 meters of wire, with a diameter of about 2 mm, divided into four sections.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Omni-directional Antenna for 50 MHz
- This simple project, based on the orginal CobWebb-Antenna model, is about an horizontally polarized, omi-directional antenna for the six meter band.
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m
- An 20 30 40 meters trapped dipole antenna plan for sota and portable operations.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi Band Slinky Doublet Antenna
- An home made doblet antenna made with two Slinkys that are aproximately five meters in length connected with a twin-feed connected to a balanced ATU
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A35EU Tonga 2018
- DXPedition to Tonga A35EU IOTA OC-049 Tongatapu group, Operation will be 10-160 meter in CW/SSB/RTTY and some FT8
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HA8DU Antenna Tuners
- HA8DU European manufacturer of quality amateur radio antenna tuners for HF Bands, from 10 meter to 160 meters band. Products includes manual and automatic antenna tuners, power handling till 3.5 KW. HA8DU produce even custom made variable capacitors and rotary switches.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Kenwood TS-590S 60 meters modification
- How eneable TX on 60 meters band on the Kenwood TS-590S. This modification is for the european version, since the US version is already enabled for 5 MHz.
This article illustrate also how to extend full TX on TS-590S.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-450D Review
- Yaesu FT-450D HF / 6 Meter DSP Transceiver, a nice affordable transceiver for amateur radio use, but understand the caveats.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Vertical Project
- 40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 Meters antenna setup and assembly with high res pictures of the R-8 Antenna
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links