6 meter578 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 14926 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4353 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 20076 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 29322 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 25830 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16746 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 25088 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20456 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21729 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 67073 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacons
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacon on 6 and 10 meters
Jointly Owned and Operated by the Broadcast Packet and Repeater Group and Piedmont Amateur Radio GroupRandleman, NC USA
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20803 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.08 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links