80m di pole25 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 11095 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7445 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 51381 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3845 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 80M Field Expedient Dipole Antenna
- 80M field expedient antenna, suitable for NVIS operations
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80m Dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Folded Dipole
- A trifilar folded dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- A Cheap Indoor Dipole for 80m-15m
- NC4JB Josh explain in this article how to setup a simple and cheap indoor dipole antenna that can be used on almost all HF bands
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7766 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- G7FEK multi-band Antenna
- The G7FEK Multi-Band Nested Marconi Antenna, a small, efficient all-band antenna.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7709 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- An article describing a homemade 40m wire OCF Dipole
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44398 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links