all band dipole41 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24599 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7337 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3316 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17682 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 7762 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 46160 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4916 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna by dl8ncr
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7676 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7714 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9752 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17928 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3677 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsall band dipole two band dipole dipole 40 meters band multi band folded dipole 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links