band1952 links - and 32 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8354 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.2 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 20231 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Homemade 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, an aluminium antenna construction article, with plan, drawings and photos
[ Hits: 56160 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13564 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here's an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He's documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 11282 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 14387 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Modifications for the Yaesu VX-5R
- VX-5R Loose antenna cure, Vx-5r Free Band, VX 5 R modification for German, VX-5R expanded frequency mod, VX-5R MARS/CAP & freeband mod
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom 2720h crossband repeat
- You can use almost any Icom handheld to contact your 2720H back in your vehicle for crossband repeating.
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- IC-2720H Extended TX/RX Mod
- IC-2720H it will receive fine on 220MHz amateur band, but will NOT transmit there
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- NN1G Transceiver
- 30 meters band transceiver
[ Hits: 2376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 6468 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band monitor band pass
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links