NavtexNavtex Navigational Telex
- LW Navtex Broadcasts
- Navtex Maritime Safety Information Broadcast Channels
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Navtex - Wikipedia
- Navtex , Navigational Telex mode at wikipedia
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NAVTEX by National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- NAVTEX is an international automated medium frequency (518 kHz) direct-printing service for delivery of navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Operating Modes : Navtex
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Operating Modes :
50 Mhz 70 MHz AM Amateur Radio Astronomy Amateur Television Amtor APRS Chip64 D-STAR Digital ATV Digital Voice DMR DSP EME ESSB GPS Ham Radio Balloons Hellschreiber HF Operations HSMM International Space Station Internet Linking JT65 JT9 Longwave Meteors MFSK Microwave Mobile Morse code Navtex * NBEMS NVIS Packet Radio Portable Operations PSK31 QRP QRSS Radio Direction Finding Remote Operations Repeaters RTTY Satellites SSTV Stealth Amateur Radio Top Band VHF UHF Weak Signal WEFAX WiFi