computer220 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Huntsville Hamfest
- Ham Radio and Computer gear in Huntsville, Alabama
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Keyboard Replacement. Comax is a method of using morse code to replace the keyboard on computers
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT for Kenwood TS-50
- CAT (Computer Aided Transmitter) system operations for the Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- FT-817 Automatic Band Select and Serial Interface
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 solid state power amplifiers.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AVROT project
- Rotator controller, azimuth & elevation control of rotators (automatic antenna turning) based on commands from computer. A project by Pavel VACHAL and OK1DX - KF9VM
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT Interface
- CAT (Computer Aided Tuning) connects computers with ham radio. Yaesu FT-890 intercace and ICOM IC-Q7 schematics by DK7IN
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI and your computer.
- Killing RFI from your PC without turning it off
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Universal Programming Cable for Radios
- The programming cable is intended to be used with a computer RS-232 port for programming radios and other devices.
[ Hits: 4106 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- N5EG VNA
- This article describes a low-cost vector network analyzer that operates from 200 kHz to 100 MHz, and connects to a personal computer using a USB 1.1 interface By Tom McDermott, N5EG, and Karl Ireland
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscomputer cw key computer tv to computer computer mic pc computer computer dx log computer emi computer dx computer gives off a lot dx computer computer rf computer cw psu computer computer scanner computer transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links