cw type15 links
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2076 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Generate CW Practice files
- Gnerate morse code at various speeds and with lots of different types of content, everything from individual letters up to a full QSO.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple CW keyer
- OH7SV ultimatic type keyer with Dit priority
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23569 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ARDUINO CW decoder
- Yet another Arduino CW Decoder based on the OZ1JHM prototype this include a custom program that can be downlaoded along to component list and pictures
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]