dc power55 links
Antennas : Baluns
- BalUn for Delta-loop & Quad-loop antennas
- This Guide helps you to build the 1:2 BalUn 600 Watts DIY kit step by step. If a delta-loop or quad-loop antenna is powered with a coax cable from the transceiver it is necessary to use a 1:2 BalUn. This 1:2 BalUn uses a symmetrical 1:2 impedance transformer.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Pro Audio Engineering
- High-quality products for broadcast and amateur radio. Kx33 Low-RFI AC Power Supply for HF Transceivers, Elecraft Heatsinks, Fair-Rite Mix 31 Ferrites
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Duracomm Power Supplies
- Power Solutions for Durable Communication Systems. Founded in Sep. 1992, DuraComm Power Supplies is a worldwide recognized leader in ultra-reliable AC-to-DC switch mode power supplies commonly used in the communications industry.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sierra Radio Systems
- Sierra Radio Systems site controllers are used to monitor and control remote radio and equipment sites, often implemented to monitor repeater systems, broadcast equipment, solar power infrastructure, tracking rf power, temperature, voltage, current and switch closure
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using PSK Reporter as Propagation Tool
- PSK Reporter,is a powerful tool for monitoring your FT8, JT65 or PSK signals around the world. But, even if you are not transmitting on any of these modes it can still be a great propagation tool for determining which bands are open and to where in the world signals from your area are being heard.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Yaesu FT100D VHF/UHF Faulty RF Amplifier Repair
- Replacing the Yaesu FT100D SRF7043 VHF/UHF RF MOSFET Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Power Amplifier using 4CX1500B
- 4CX1500B RF amplifier schematic, working 1.8 MHz to 29.7 MHz
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to Make an Automatic 12V Battery Charger
- A home made battery charger 110-220 v AC providing from 1.25-24 v DC Adjustable at 8 Amps output power, with Short Circuit Protection Over Load and over charge Protection.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Custom pigtail cable with Anderson PowerPole connector
- In this post, we describe how to make a pigtail cable to connect the Kenwood TH-F6A triband HT to a 12Vdc power source via an Anderson PowerPole connector.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
- An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz) within the short wave amateur radio spectrum. The rig also features colored LCD and front panel backlight.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.86 ]
- Bird 4314 Maintenance
- Bird 4314 RF Power Meter Battery Replacement
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Measuring SWR at 1296 MHz
- Have you been looking for an easy way to measure power or SWR at 1296 MHz? One thing is certain, it is not easy - simply because the normal range of SWR meters that most of us have is not up to 1300 MHz.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70cm Mini Transverter
- A low cost, low power microwave transverter so that you can operate easily on 70cm band even with a HF or VHF transceiver
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70cm Mini-Transverter Project
- The project in this article illustrates how to do this in a simple and low cost way so that you can easily access the microwave bands using the existing HF or HF/VHF transceiver as IF.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 dc power 2m power dc power hf power amp hv power low power low power amp mas power power led power mic power mod power swr 10 watt power amp 13.8 v power supply 2.4 ghz power amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links