dx world map16 links
- Live spots from DXlite
- Live dx spots using a world map and google map interface by 5B5WN
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- DXCenter DX Cluster
- Online world map with live updates from the DX Cluster network, displaying new spots on the maps as they appear. Filtering options are available including bands, source continent and dx continent.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CQ Zones MAP
- A restored version of the original CQ DX Zones of the world
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 10232 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- World Ham Prefix Maps
- Amateur radio world maps by VK2CA including DXCC list.
[ Hits: 35546 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- World Time Zones
- World time zones map with current time
[ Hits: 8890 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- World Time Zone Map
- world Time map in pdf format available for download
[ Hits: 6146 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 49637 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- DX World Map
- A large jpeg DX World map that include ITU Zones, grid squares and prefixes
[ Hits: 6294 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- World Map
- Free windows world map application display current time, sunrise and sunset, greyline map, dx stations, requires windows 7 or higher.
The program includes three resized Natural Earth maps which have been resized to 4k or slightly less.
By Simon Brown G4ELI better known as the inventor of Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX Maps
- Amateur Radio World Prefix Map, custom great circle maps and more. Map printing service based in the UK
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6252 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 28366 | Votes: 599 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 30836 | Votes: 518 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsdx world map to the world world map cq zones world map free world map logbook of the world maps world prefix world map the world clock wireless world world atlas world clock world grid map world wide map cq world wide contest log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links