Antennas : OCF
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Basics of antennas
- The current, the voltage, the impedance, the bandwidth, the polarization, and how the earth influences the famous radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Errante's capacitive RF Grounding
- This system demonstrates that no galvanic coupling to earth is needed for a proper RF earth grounding
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE3OIJ blog
- The blog contains links to Google Earth plots of my QSOs, and articles and opinion relating to amateur radio
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- ASC Signal
- Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Radar Antenna and High Frequency Antenna products for broadcast, government and enterprise satellite communication applications.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AntennaCompass Station Bearings
- Antennacompass.com will calculate the distance and bearing for Ham, TV, FM, AM, and Shortwave stations and plot it on a compass like display.
[ Hits: 3888 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Great Circle Distance Calculator
- This online calculator computes the great circle distance between two points on the earth's surface
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- ulfelf : Ulf Elf Group
- Ulf Elf Group. Exploration of ULF, ELF, VLF Radio with emphasis on natural radio signals, the Schumann resonances, earthquake precursors, etc.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BikeCam G1OCN Dave
- Live streaming video from G1OCN's motorcycle mobile webcam while he occasionaly drives his motor bike around the South coast of England, with google earth tracking map, APRS callsign G1OCN-10.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An international Radar network for studying the Earth\'s upper atmosphere, ionosphere, and connection into space.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cloud RF - Web VHF/UHF planning
- Web based VHF-UHF RF planning powered by SPLAT! and Google Maps. Access via website, Android App or dynamic Google Earth interface.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- What the numbers mean in propagation
- What the Numbers Mean, and Propagation Predictions--a brief introduction to propagation and the major factors affecting it.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Satellite Tracking
- Nova DDE Support, Scheduled Kepler data downloads, Integrated web browser, Audio announcements, Google Earth integration, dual radio support
[ Hits: 2194 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Earth Orbit Objects is free program which predict satellite passes for your local or any selected area. Use flat Earth view to display satellite tracks with visibility circle. The globe view shows selected satellites around the Earth as a sphere and sky view shows satellites as you would see them in a starry night.
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Solar Energy and Ham Radio Projects
- This page contains information on how to harness the sun's energy in a variety of ways.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth's true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Earth Grounding Construction Materials
- Article about types of materials that make the best earth grounding systems
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsearth moon earth earth earth rod rf earth hf earth through the earth google earth earth station earth cable blue earth mn earth antenna earth axis earth monitor earth tuner blue earth
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links