- The electronic qsl card centre, send and receive QSL card electonically
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Trusted QSL
- The mission of the Trusted QSL Group is to keep eQSL an open and free activity for amateur radio operators by promoting the Digital Signature Standard (DSS).
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Les Nouvelles DX - Galerie de QSL
- QSL gallery mostly for the deleted countries, old prefix, Antarctic stations and also for the very old cards prior 1945
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 8.93 ]
- IMAGINE QSL's Print Service
- We design and print QSLs (simple,double,triple...), calendars, awards, directories... High quality at lower price
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SWL Call Search
- Search-Find-View-Download SWL/Ham Call Signs world-wide. Create-Send-Receive eQSL cards on-line - free, including bureau. Much more, ALL especially for the discriminating SWL.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9303 | Votes: 788 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21218 | Votes: 487 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13419 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 3336 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- QECA The EQSL Album
- A PC based album for storing your EQSL cards
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QECA E-QSL album
- e-QSL electronic card album by VK4BL, keep a local album of contacts and QSL cards on your own PC.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio log book for iOS devices, including iPad and iPhone. Featuring several advanced logging functions, including export to ADIF, DX Cluster access, LoTW eQSL interface and more
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termseqsl eqsl album eqsl print logging qsl eqsl download eqsl cards eqsl card download bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio 0 30 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links