find198 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Quad
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QFH antenna for NOAA Satellites
- NOAA Satellite Signals With a PVC QFH Antenna and Laptop, this website also link to a github where you can find files and supporting documentation for constructing a QFH Antenna
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Designing Vertical Aerials
- If you want to design vertical antennas you can find all theory and formulas used to model a vertical aerial calculating capacitance, reactance, building the inductor and calculating resistances. Includes an excel spreadsheet to calculate efficiency.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to Find Old Amateur Radio Call Signs
- Many times, persons doing research about their ancestors know that a relative was a ham radio operator, and they are interested in learning the call sign held by that person. Depending on the year when the person was licensed, this can sometimes be a very difficult process.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VP6R Pitcairn Island DXpedition 2019
- Official web site of the Pitcairn Island DXpedition 2019. The DXPedition is planned Oct. 18 – Nov. 1, 2019. Find more info, news and updated about thid DXPedition on the official DXPedition
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PD9Z Sascha
- Hello, I'm glad that you stopped by. In this site you will find some information about myself and much more interresting Ham Radio stuff.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Manufacturer of software definded radio receivers, antenna switches, preselectors, antenna splitters based in Italy and USA
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CRkits - manufacturer of ham radio QRP Kits
- Since 2011, crkits offer radio kits that you cannot find on eBay or AliExpress. Includes HT-1A 20/40m Dual Band CW Transceiver Kit, D4D DSB Transceiver Kit for Digital Mode, R3500D ARDF Receiver, CW Transceiver Kit
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Interactive Ham Radio Locator Map
- This grid locator map uses Google map apis to find your QTH locator by simply clicking on the map. You can either enter your QTH locator and find the calculated distance and bearing between your QTH and another grid square.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Time Zone-World Map
- A large printable PDF file representing the world time zones. This map gives an overview of current local times around the world. If you ever asked yourself what time zone am i in, find your answer here.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDF Sprints and Fox-oring
- About Amateur Radio Direction Finding events, sprint and Fox-Oring spcialities. Sprints are intended to bring ARDF nearer to the public and to attract potential sponsors and new athletes to ARDF. Foxoring encourages ARDF enthusiasts to improve their orienteering skills.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W5GRG.NET The Finest in Used Ham Gear
- Amateur Radio Amateur Radio Manuals & Books Computer Books & Programs Computer Hardware Rare & Hard to Find Books amateur radio,electronics ,electronis parts,tubes, amplifiers,towners, beam antennas and more
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TyQSL - Online Logbook
- TyQSL is a modern Logbook by Hams, for Hams. A Place for other hams to take a look at your QSO statistics as well as search for QSOs in your Logbook that you made public. Just click onto your name in the Menu Bar when you are logged in to get to your public profile. Soma features includes Shows the users Valid Callsigns
Look at QSO Statistics, Search Public Logbooks, Filters are avaliable to find QSOs fast Just share the Link on Social Media, QRZ, or Similar with other
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 FT-857 FT-897 EEPROM analyzer
- A Java multiplatform application used to find EEPROM locations for different radio settings.
a very simple to use multi-platform Java application which can be used to find EEPROM locations for different transceiver settings. This information can then be used to send the right CAT commands to configure the radio remotely. Use this application on your own risk.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CSV19 Antenna Launcher project
- The CSV19 is an homemade antenna launcher project. In this article you can find pictures, drawing, and material list
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to perfectly clean wires in minutes
- Here is an old ham radio operators trick for cleaning wires for soldering that are old and corroded. It is hard to find this technique printed anywhere!
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- RDF with Raspberry PI and RTL-SDR
- The RasHAWK team has used a Raspberry Pi as the basis for a networked RF sensor capable of supporting spectrum monitoring, signal intercept and direction finding (DF) operations.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- WSPR monitoring with RTL-SDR and Raspberry Pi
- The goal of this interesting project is to monitor a particular set of frequencies for a set period of time. In this article your will find instructions to build and operate an all-band WSPR node using cheap hardware and free software. At the end of this you'll have a Raspberry Pi, connected to an RTL-SDR dongle that monitors all of the WSPR frequencies rotating randomly every 15 minutes.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]