ham radio pro526 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 22500 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12287 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- Russell County Amateur Radio Club
- Provides information on the Russell County Virginia Ham Radio Club's members, activities and other relevant information. Contains links to other amateur radio related sites, etc.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- O Site do Radioamador
- Links Nacionais e Internacionais, Caderno de Classificados da Feirinha DIGITAL, Software, Projetos dos Usu?rios e mais in portuguese
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Tools, Links, programs, Frequency Search. site for every Ham in Canada, and arounf the world
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- "Low profile antennas for the ""ham"" radio user"
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6881 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4045 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- WinHdg is a Ham Radio program for finding heading and country information from callsign prefix data
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25220 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20984 | Votes: 485 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3666 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Wiring and Grounding
- Importance of proper mobile setup. Operating an ham radio trasceiver setup into a mobile vehicle, implies attention to correct cabling setup and grounding.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Homebrewing by IK3OIL
- A collection of projects for Amateur Radio Homebrewing enthusiasts
[ Hits: 23122 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- S51KQ paradise
- ATV, FM, Ax25 and more. Ham radio projects , pictures,... 80MB online
[ Hits: 3026 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio-shack-short-wave-radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack radio mods radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio radio fax
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links