internet trans14 links
- Which Aerial ?
- Article prepared by the Medway Amateur Receiving and Transmitting Society and details their testing of various wire antennas.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12151 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CWirc is a plugin for the X-Chat IRC client to transmit raw Morse code over the internet using IRC servers as reflectors. The transmitted Morse code can be received in near real-time by other X-Chat clients with the CWirc plugin
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CWCom is a free morse code chat progam for Windows operating systems you can download free. Has been tested with windows 10. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or even across the internet. CWCom can translate and decode morse code to text and encode text into morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- flmsg - Fast Light Message
- FLMSG is a simple forms management editor for the amateur radio supported standard message formats. Form data can be transferred between computers either using standard internet email or via radio frequency broadcasts typically made by an amateur radio operator on your behalf.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SW30+ 30 Meter CW Transceiver
- This 30 meter CW transceiver was built as part of an internet Manhattan-style construction course conceived and taught by my friend Chuck Adams, K7FO back a few years ago. The basic rig is a Small Wonders Lab SW30 (Dave Benson, K1SWL design) with some enhancements,
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsinternet trans trans fm trans trans citer af 67 tl 2007 vhf trans trans match trans world bell trans trans match atu pacific ssb 800 cb trans online trans hf radio trans zenith trans trans oceanic trans a lizer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links