low band antenna106 links
- Getting The Most Out Of LowFER Antenna
- Getting the most out of LowFER transmitting antennas, designing an efficient antenna for the 1750-meter band by K0LR
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2885 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Single 5/8 Flower Pot Antenna
- Two meter band antenna
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 1889 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Antenna
- How to Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Amateur Radio Ham Radio Antenna: Work the World of DX Radio with Low Cost - Low Profile G5RV
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-Band Receive Antennas
- 98 Pages PPT presentation file on low band receiving antenns by Al Penney VO1NO / VE3
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Dual Band Half-Wave Flower Pot Antenna
- VHF UHF half wave flower pot antenna project by VK2ZOI
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Dual Band Flower Pot antenna
- Experimental Dual Band High Gain Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rybakov 806 Multiband Antenna
- Multiband no trap no gap antenna. This Antenna is a small wonder, easy to build and allow you to work all HF spectrum with your TRX and it's internal ATU.
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- W3DZZ A low cost trap dipole
- HM0ONX edplore the W3DZZ and says that is a trapped multiband antenna that shouldn't be discontinued
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Inverted L Antennas for low bands
- 160 to 40 meters inverted L antennas projects
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms2m band antenna 2m band vhf antenna 4m band antenna a low band antenna air band antenna all band antenna for apa all band hf antenna antenna 40m band antenna for 30 m band antenna for 80 m band antenna for air band duo band vhf antenna fm band antenna hf all band antenna hf all band antenna for
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links