my zone35 links
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31097 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.1 ]
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.2 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7135 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Wireless for the Warrior
- The history of British Army Radio, n this web site you will find basic technical descriptions and photographs of many vintage radio sets once used by the British Army
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy and HAMs
- Dedicated to building bridges between the EME, SETI and Radio Astronomy Amateur Interest Groups.
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5827 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy in North Yorkshire
- Amateur radio-telescope project of a retired seafarer.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy, DSP, and Radio Amateurs
- Site dedicated to amateur radio astronomy, providing information on Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) communication, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3075 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio-Sky Publishing
- Resources for amateur radio astronomers, teachers, and students.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- SETI League
- A non-profit educational and scientific organization devoted to privatizing the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5876 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Dublin Frequencies
- Army, navy, police, ham frequency in Ireland and N. Ireland
[ Hits: 13541 | Votes: 197 | Rating: 4.04 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Morse Academy
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software. Include link to download morse academy application.
[ Hits: 8900 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.34 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links