ny packet17 links
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M5EKE David
- The M5EKE Amateur Radio Pages cover Morse, Packet and SSTV and contain many links to other sites: mostly UK-orientated.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CB Packet Radio Internet Gateway DNX274
- Internet packet radio gateway DNX274 for european citizen band with BBS, Convers-chat and many more, located in Germany
[ Hits: 4726 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 4021 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- APRS in your pocket
- For a lightweight portable station, all you need is a handheld transceiver, a tiny packet TNC, and an Android smartphone.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioMirror Tutorials
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Digital Modes collection
- RTTY SSTV PSK31 MFSK MT63 PACKET APRS and more...
[ Hits: 4348 | Votes: 156 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17211 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New packet radio generation software made in germany
[ Hits: 4515 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7898 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
You can try similar termspacket linux packet packet and digital packet cluster packet radio packet software picture packet digital and packet radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links