operating frequency17 links
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3995 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- SARL Beacon Project on 40 Meters
- The beacon project is a South Africa national system of beacons on the 40 meter band operating on a single frequency
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Upper New York Repeater Council, Inc, support the frequency coordination needs of the Amateur Radio repeaters operating in its area
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AMSAT : Satellite Operating Frequencies
- A comprehensive list of Ham Radio satellite frequency usage listed in order of frequency
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 47522 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsoperating frequency 50 mhz operating operating cw international operating mobile operating operating a beacon operating aids operating guide operating manual operating manual for yae operating manuals operating mode operating modes operating systems operating table
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links