operating modes15 links - and 1 categories
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3905 Net
- 3905 Century Club offer nets on 20, 40, 75, 80, and 160 meters operating with a mixture of SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK-31 modes
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Digital Modes Information Page
- An overview of digital HF radio operating modes includes a sample audio recording of each digital mode by WB8NUT
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65 and JT9 on MacOS X
- Operating WSJT-X modes JT-65 and JT-9 on Apple Mac OSX computers
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 13409 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Batteries For Portable Ham Radio Use
- An interesting article on choosing the right battery when operating in portable mode, considering charging time and modes, weight and size.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2682 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
You can try similar termsoperating modes emission modes digital modes samples operating cw operating procedure jt65 operating guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links