HF operationsOperating HF Bands
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Operation in Hawaii
- HF Operation in Hawaii vs. the Mainland HF Operation in Hawaii vs. the Mainland
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Operations: The Difference with HF
- A complete guide on using the HF amateur radio bands, and the differences with VHF, using filters, influence of solar weather, the split mode and phonetic alphabets.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The HF Bands - For HF Newcomers
- The HF ham bands can be mysterious. Some work at night, some during the day. Some seem to be good for long distance contacts while some are better for nearby contacts. Even worse, they change tremendously from hour to hour and day to day. An overview on operating on HF amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Operating Modes : HF operations
Operating HF amateur radio bands.
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Operating Modes :
50 Mhz 70 MHz AM Amateur Radio Astronomy Amateur Television Amtor APRS Chip64 D-STAR Digital ATV Digital Voice DMR DSP EME ESSB GPS Ham Radio Balloons Hellschreiber HF Operations * HSMM International Space Station Internet Linking JT65 JT9 Longwave Meteors MFSK Microwave Mobile Morse code Navtex NBEMS NVIS Packet Radio Portable Operations PSK31 QRP QRSS Radio Direction Finding Remote Operations Repeaters RTTY Satellites SSTV Stealth Amateur Radio Top Band VHF UHF Weak Signal WEFAX WiFi