cw frequency19 links - and 1 categories
- Texas Slow Net
- The Texas Slow Net meets daily at 7:45 PM local time, on 3570 KHz +/- QRM. TSN is a traffic handling training net. All stations licensed for the frequency are welcome to participate
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PRO-COMM INC
- High power, UHF, L-band, S-band, C-band,
microwave frequency amplifier and oscillator devices, pulsed, CW, fixed-tuned, or tunable devices in the range of 600 MHz to 2000 MHz
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OAK Hills Research
- CW transceiver kits, QRP, frequency counters, QRP wattmeters, Dummy loads and QRP Parts
[ Hits: 4411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Recognition of CW signs at different listening levels and frequencies
- The recognition of telegraphy masked by noise at 40 and 80 signs/min telegraphy speed was studied in 10 normal-hearing subjects at different sound pressure levels (25-85 dB SPL in steps of 5 dB) as well as at different test frequencies (2000, 1000, 800, 630, 500 and 250 Hz). The ability to recognize the signs varied with varying SPL. Recognition for most of the subjects was best at an SPL close to 70 dB.
All subjects improved their recognition as the frequency was lowered to 500 Hz, some even at 250 Hz. These facts should be taken into consideration when training telegraphy operators as well as in the construction of radio receivers to permit listening at low frequencies. Furthermore, the critical ratio was calculated at the different test frequencies.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- HF Radio wave propagation
- Radiowave propagation in the medium and high frequency spectrum in DOC format
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Icom 706MkIIG Frequency Calibration
- Unlike older radios, the 706 uses only one crystal oscillator (called the Master Oscillator). All other frequencies in the radio (L.O., 3-4 I.F. stages, VFO, and CW-offset) are computer-derived from the Master Oscillator. This makes it relatively simple to frequency-align the radio, so that it agrees with the Frequency Display in all modes.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 47646 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.97 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 19760 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 49418 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 3300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- The G4AON SSB Transmitter
- This transmitter covers the 160, 80, 40 and 20 metre bands and provides both SSB and properly generated CW. The CW side of this transmitter is not compromised and produces excellent CW. On SSB the audio has been tailored to provide a rising response to 3 KHz, with a sharp drop above that frequency. There is RF speech clipping to both provide more "punch" and to limit the peak output.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 meter Ceramic Resonator VXO CW Transmitter
- Frequency agile 80 metre CW QRP transmitter. Ceramic resonators vary in the frequency shift obtainable. The one in the prototype of this article gave 3.525 to 3.558 MHz coverage.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency cw frequency frequency map low frequency rci frequency uhf frequency uk frequency vhf frequency ari frequency list design frequency europe frequency expand frequency fire frequency frequency channels frequency counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links