practice64 links - and 3 categories
CB Radio : DXing
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 7073 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- QSL and green stamps by ON4SKY
- What become our QSL once sent ? QSL routes, IRC and green stamps, the best and worst practices.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.2 ]
- Robert F. Heytow Memorial Radio Club
- Memorial Radio Club - K9YA. On-air code practice nets and publisher of the K9YA Telegrah - a FREE ham radio e-zine.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- W4ATC Student Amateur Radio Society
- The NCSU Student Amateur Radio Society (W4ATC StARS) is a group of men and women who practice the hobby ofamateur radio. We represent a wide range demographics, of majors, and of interests.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AA9PW.com FAA and FCC Exam Practice
- home of the AA9PW exam practice pages.This site is designed to allow you practice for the following FCC Radio and FAA Aviation licensing exams.
[ Hits: 3467 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7 ]
- AA9PW Amateur Radio Exam Practice
- Amateur Radio and Commercial Radio licencing exam practice. You can visit the Technician, General or Extra license pages where you can pick and choose the topics to practice so you can build up to a complete exam.
[ Hits: 2139 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- W8MHB: Michael Burkhardt's Ham Radio Shacketeria
- Amateur (Ham) Radio Practice Exams and Study Aids, as well as other content of interest to the Ham Radio community. Presented by Michael Burkhardt W8MHB.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.72 ]
- A Simple Telegraph Key
- How To Build Code-Practice Apparatus: A Simple Telegraph Key
[ Hits: 9426 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2302 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- 50 Mhz Operating Code of Practice
- Recommended Operating Code of Practice as issued by the UKSMG in conjunction with JAROC, HARDXA,SixItaly and LABRE-SP
[ Hits: 4714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- RadioTelephone Tutor
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16683 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4409 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 5257 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- On the Satellitenprogram of DJ0SX Peter one can provide time schedules for over 500 satellites or count 23 satellites real-time imTextmode. The large advantage exists in thought out and of long observation practice which are due flexibility in the selection and the requirements to a satellite program. The program runs under Windows 95/98, NT, XP, 2000
[ Hits: 4790 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21365 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.6 ]
You can try similar termspractice exam practice morse code practice morse code practice audio files
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links