propagation model10 links
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1963 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28397 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9595 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6314 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.64 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6926 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2344 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
You can try similar termspropagation model kenwood model number th-f9kenwood model numb model 8r-42 model x wks model 100 model 403 model 111 ge model e98 model e98 model t5 nec model d model model model pdc 700 ge model kl-60
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links