repeater program12 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Maryland
- AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Beginners Guide to Repeaters
- An article about how to operate repeaters. How to call someone on a repeater, how to program your HT Radio setting the correct offset, setting tones, and several information on etiquette, lingo, abreviations and codes
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Programming Icom IC-2100H
- Six Steps for Programming your IC-2100H from the front panel of radio. Using these steps you should have no trouble entering either simplex or repeater frequencies and saving them.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Icom IC-2720H VHF/UHF Transceiver Operating Guide
- Mini-Operating Guide includes useful hints on Using the HM-133 Microphone, Basic Operation, Operating through a Repeater, Programming a Memory Channel and Assigning a Memory Channel to a Memory Bank
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Memory Database
- All available frequencies & offsets configurations for repeaters can be downloaded as database for Kenwood MCP-2A memory channel programming software for TM-D710 & TM-V71
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Programming Yaesu FT-8800R
- Programming the FT-8800R via the front panel and microphone keypad is not extremely difficult. Already having a list of local repeaters in CHIRP, the addition of a USB cable would allow you to coordinate the memory layout across multiple radios with ease.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Repeater Controler Program
- A program to control a repeater using an old computer and printer or serial port.
[ Hits: 10786 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 8629 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 6553 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 15734 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Feidaxin programming
- Feidaxin FD160/FD150 repeater programming instructions
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for repeater program
Search repeater program with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsrepeater program how to program qsl log program qsl program cable program usb clock program download program filter program free log program ham log book program logger program logging program ontest log program program a wouxun program for apple
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links