uhf antenna design30 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14239 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 Element cubic quad for UHF
- Article in spanish with design and descriptio of a 3 elements cubic antenna for UHF
[ Hits: 4237 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35839 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3895 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda
- VHF-UHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design
and construction notes by XE1MEX
[ Hits: 3836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14473 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 142903 | Votes: 959 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7594 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Solarcon Antennas
- Solarcon custom designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and specialized antenna products, Patch Antennas, Loop Antennas, Helical Antennas, Yagi Antennas, Slot Antennas, UHF Antennas, VHF Antennas, Bluetooth antennas, Dipole antennas and many more.
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KMA Antennas
- KMA Antennas specializes in HF - VHF - UHF Log Periodic Antennas, unique antennas for the Six Meter band and custom antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6068 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna design vhf antenna design for t fm antenna design tv antenna design design a j ple antenna 100 mhz antenna design vhf antenna design lfa antenna design hf-antenna-design tv-antenna-design-in-pdf uhf antenna design 11m-antenna-design antenna design in pdf hf antenna design antenna design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links