used coax21 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Antenna Theory : Baluns
- This article describe the principles of baluns when referred to devices used to balance unbalanced systems, like a coax cable and a dipole antenna
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 42139 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9883 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MegaPhase designs, manufactures and sells coaxial cable assemblies to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, products include test cables, test adapters, flexible and semi-rigid cables used to connect system components inside a system, and coaxial connectors.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20924 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Coax cable data
- Characteristics of commonly used transmission lines
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coaxial Stub Filters
- Coaxial stub filters used at W7GJ
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms75 ohm coax coax coax 214 coax ant coax arm coax rg 8 u dc coax end fed coax from coax hf coax rg 11 coax rg 58 coax used coax using 75 ohm coax 10m coax antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links