vertical dipole antenna63 links
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 17266 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5172 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15067 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 53040 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7615 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6100 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7154 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4095 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4912 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 9.58 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 12047 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.62 ]
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5918 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsvertical dipole antenna vertical dipole 40 and 20 40 80 vertical antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 70 vertical antenna hf vertical antenna vertical antenna vertical hf antenna vertical uhf antenna 10 meter vertical antenna end fed zepp vertical antenna inverted vertical antenna multiband vertical hf antenna shortened vertical antenna vertical multiband antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links