windows ce218 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Transmission line calculator
- A windows impedance calculator software by VK3UM
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Xcorder is a windows Freeware audio recorder written by MM0BFF, designed to work mainly with radio receivers but may be used also in several different ways for audio recording needs.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- RD Contest Logger
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger free Windows software. Remembrance Day is a popular contest in Australia.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A windows DX Cluster client application that allow push notifications to mobile devices by IH9GPI
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Log4OM is a Free Windows complete station management that includes general logbook program, dx cluster, CAT radio interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more.
[ Hits: 2728 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windows open source packet radio decoder.
Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800, and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to your pc sound device.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Propagation app for Windows
- This program displays solar-terrestrial data for radio waves propagation that is provided by the N0NBH web-service.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- heesch.net - HF Propagation
- Windows 8 App for displaying the solar-terrestrial data provided be N0NBH. This apps runs also on Windows 8 RT for ARM tablets like Microsoft Surface.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- Sat Track free
- At the moment Sat Track is an advanced and precise sat tracker for Windows Phone. It uses gps, all sensors and even camera to corectly predict correct satellite position on the sky.
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier
- RoMac Automatic CW Identifier 2012 and Tuning Pulser for windows, sends your callsign at programmed intervals, to ensure your stations compliance with FCC regulations. No more forgetting to ID. Commercial version, demo available.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfor windows -xp for windows 98 for windows xp kpg 55d windows 7 windows xp windows ce windows ce cw psk-31-windows-ce ads-b windows.ce psk 31 windows ce windows 7 windows 10 kpg 55d for windows best windows 7 sdr windows 8
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links