yagi 2 m 7 el84 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5829 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4352 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5618 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 7264 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47442 | Votes: 139 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26953 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5208 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13857 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3696 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18376 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 elements yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3444 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14424 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 4110 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5672 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8842 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links