Search Results for "calcul of antenna"61 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39996 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 54612 | Votes: 391 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3009 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Actual Antenna SWR
- Easy for calculate formula which could be a wake-up call for you.
The SWR value at the input of antenna cable is not a actual SWR of your favorite antenna.
[ Hits: 3704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 7196 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 28808 | Votes: 244 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Log Periodic
- MSDOS program calculates dimensions of log-periodic antennas by YU1AW
[ Hits: 4083 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3509 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5612 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 4901 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 9872 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2925 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2591 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 44598 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18896 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2140 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
[ Hits: 2587 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2558 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]