calcul of antenna
about calcul of antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : Helical Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Log Periodic Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Quad Antennas : Quagi Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain Software : Antenna analysis
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 38994 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 53601 | Votes: 366 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
Software : Circuit Design Software : Collections Software : Utilities
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 43826 | Votes: 145 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- By G4VWL, HamCalc is collection of calculators for radio amateurs: Antenna ERP calculations.
Attenuators. Audio Filter design.Coil Winding.
Decibels. Great Circles map and calculator HF Filters HF Traps Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude (and back)
Radio Horizon calculator Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations
[ Hits: 18018 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links