Search Results for "cw mode"54 links
Antennas : VHF UHF
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 2989 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wayne Rogers - W5KDJ,
will be QRV from Antananarivo July 4-17, 2009 on all bands 6 - 160m. Modes: CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4200 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 6955 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW The Once and Future Mode
- A quick look at the code, the superiority of CW as a mode for amateur radio communications
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Advantages of CW
- CW is not just another mode like SSB, FM, PSK-31, etc. It is a unique mode that has alot of advantages.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8402 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
[ Hits: 12023 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A russian multi mode ham radio software that support SSB, SSTV, CW , GMSK, FSK, FSK-W, BPSK, RTTY, MFSK.
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1368 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Pecker
- The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT290 CW KOX Circuit
- This is not actually break-in but just KOX circuit.
It can only be used on the CW mode otherwise it keys up the Tx
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 5967 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]