Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
T2FD The Forgotten Antennapop
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.