Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
Preparing for the Extra Class Licence Exam
- AD7FO study guide for teachers and students based on the July 1, 2008 Extra Class Question Pool with additional information added to explain the correct answers. Questions were rewritten with the correct answer only, which in the authors view makes it easier when you see the other choices in your exam to identify the correct answer.
A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 5652 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.