Search Results for "df base"29 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5544 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- QTF Calculator for 10 GHz Beacons
- 10 GHz Beacon Database in excel format that Calculates the QTF from any locator to any beacon
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Young Amateur Radio Operators Club (YAROC)
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, UK-based group for young radio amateurs. Includes club information, online registration, guestbook and links.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6438 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9727 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Transceiver to pc interface for echolink
- with a hardware DTMF detector and galvanic isolation
designed for SVXlink based Echolink gateway
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VK3ZPF Foxhunting site
- Fox hunting site with details of a PC based DF system
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- SWL DX Cluster
- Web cluster for swl's. With many features, including filters, search, SWL Database, lookups
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2009Remotely Operated HF Antenna Switches
- A 2-way remotely operated HF antenna switch, based on an idea supplied by G3YEU
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Diplexer design notes
- Standard diplexer design is based on singly-terminated Butterworth filters.
[ Hits: 5101 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ligthning: Protecting Towers
- An interconnected concrete tower base can help the tower ground system.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 to 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termscb base cw key base base ge base ssb base dac base abs base ts-520 base base cb h base df base tp base base mic. base towers vhf base antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links