and 2 categories
about impedance on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching
Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Impedance Analyzers
Antennas : 20M Antennas : Baluns Antennas : Feed Lines
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Theory Antennas : Tuners Operating Modes : Mobile Software : Antenna analysis
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Circuit Design
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Software : Collections Software : Linux Software : Oscilloscope Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Audio Technical Reference : Duplexers Technical Reference : Homebrew Technical Reference : Vector Network Analyzer
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links