- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.