Search Results for "pack"338 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Homebrewing: A Lost Art
- A Packeteers guide to homebrewing
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Packet Radio Antennas
- What kind of antenna do you use for Packet? KA1FSB gives a few suggestions on locating best antenna for your packet radio needs
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3431 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Packet Operations
- Hints and guidelines for operating packet radio
mainly for HF, but may apply to VHF too by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting Up a Packet Radio Station
- This page will list topics that discuss how to setup a packet radio station.
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JAS-2 is prepared to succeed the communication of JAS-1b launched in February 1990 and
still working. So JAS-2 is also capable of phone,CW and packet BBS.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- House of Batteries
- House of Batteries is a master distributor and custom battery pack assembler for every major battery manufacturer in every battery chemistry for every electronic application
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Leader Instruments - Test Equipment Depot
- New and pre-owned agilent, avcom, fluke, hewlett packard, instek, iwatsu, leader, lecroy, tektronix,and more. Analog oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies, video test equipment, generators, meters and more
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dealer of electronic test equipment dealers since 1977 equipment manufactured by Tektronix, Hewlett Packard, General Radio, Dranetz, Bird, Fluke, ENI, ESI, Wavetek, Narda, Keithley, Weinschel, Microlab/FXR, Systron Donner, Kepco, Lambda
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Oscilloscope Software by Tektronix
- Tektronix oscilloscope software helps automate and speed up the testing and evaluation of challenging system designs. Choose from over 30 software packages
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6535 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
[ Hits: 2863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cook up your own emergency power pack
- This article provides a basis to brew your own emergency power pack depending on your needs and tastes.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Interactive Digital Filter Design
- This is an interactive filter design package, for designing digital filters
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- LC Filter Design
- This is an interactive design package for designing analogue (i.e. hardware) filters made of inductors and capacitors (Ls and Cs).
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
You can try similar termspack rc pack six pack man pack battery pack battery pack for vxa 150 alinco pack 2 ft 817 battery pack trial pack go pack radios 100a-hp pack battery pack for vxa-150 ft-817 battery pack back pack back pack antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links