Search Results for "programs"106 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Antenna Modeling Files
- A collections of antenna models submitted to arrl and can be used with NEC-4 or Yagi Optimizer modeling programs
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OH6KTR Icom IC-706 Resources
- Mods, memory master programs for ICOM IC-706 by OH6KTR
[ Hits: 1934 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADDX Schedule
- Search for schedule of radio programs by selecting the language
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- G4FGQ Antenna programs
- Lot's of antenna planning software mainly in dos version by G4FGQ.
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 3992 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2761 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16447 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 17126 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- InstantTrack is a satellite tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs (including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
[ Hits: 2486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10294 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 26778 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood to pc serial ports
- Simple, low cost interface between Kenwood serial ports and contest logging programs by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]