Search Results for "programs"111 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Antenna Modeling Files
- A collections of antenna models submitted to arrl and can be used with NEC-4 or Yagi Optimizer modeling programs
[ Hits: 2371 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Virginia beach Amateur Radio Club
- Our purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism, individual operating efficiency, and to so conduct club programs and activities as to advance the general interest of Amateur Radio and public service within the community.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH6KTR Icom IC-706 Resources
- Mods, memory master programs for ICOM IC-706 by OH6KTR
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACARS Analyser
- Designed to work with all the major ACARS data capturing programs and enable users to get a complete picture of all the aircraft in there database, where they go and what they have done in the past.
[ Hits: 8256 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- G4FGQ Antenna programs
- Lot's of antenna planning software mainly in dos version by G4FGQ.
[ Hits: 2143 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 19835 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood to pc serial ports
- Simple, low cost interface between Kenwood serial ports and contest logging programs by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1913 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslog programs programs pic programs psk 31 programs mac programs pk-232 programs cw programs qso programs cat programs log programs for mac dx programs propagation programs propagation-programs other programs like hams psk31 programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links