Search Results for "project g"977 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Loop Antennas
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12513 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17851 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6132 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13240 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KO4BB's Tower Building Project
- Picture and description of a home made antenna tower
[ Hits: 8548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Crystal Receiver World
- Crystal receivers, construction projects and plans, old-time crystal sets, hints, crystal receiver store.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS Argentina
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lego Paddle
- Lego MindStorms Iambic Keyer and Paddle
Project by N9SSA
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Ideas and Projects for QRP
- The free pdf book is a compilation of articles congenial to QRP published on 2003- 2005 years at free e- magazine AntenTop. 17 Mb pdf file.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 4-1000A Project HF Amplifier
- An 80-10 meter band switchable HF amp using a 4-1000A
[ Hits: 5516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Band filters by PA9M
- Band filters for PA6Z made by PA9M, designed by W3NQN.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 144Mhz preamplifier
- A preamplifier project based on Rainer DJ9BV project, in french
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio Projects
- An updated and classified collection of SDR projects and realizations
[ Hits: 7723 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsproject project g project-xm-240 project 25 cat project pic project project xm 240 the box project project qrp qrp project electronic project sota project the conet project tower project morse key project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links