Search Results for "project g"976 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8767 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Northern California DX Foundation, Inc.
- The Northern California DX Foundation was founded in 1972 to assist worthwhile amateur radio and scientific projects with funding and equipment.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ON2BBP Joost
- Website of ON2BBP, ham radio operator of Mortsel, Belgium, operating vlf, with some useful loop antenna projects.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- I0QM Bob
- Amateur Radio I0QM personal page with station and QSO information. Includes homebrew projects
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Conet Project
- Recordings of shortwave numbers stations
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spy Numbers sound files
- Hundred of spy number stations recordings in mp3 file format
[ Hits: 13120 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16379 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 14960 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Electronics and Radio Today
- Electronics and Radio Today for electronics and radio information, projects parctical information and introductory articles. Especially useful for those taking GCSE Electronics in the UK and around the world.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO
- Direct conversion HF radio with DDS frequency synthesizer is very interesting concept. OH7SV and OH2NLT are experimenting with such rig. Full stories will become available when project matures. Here we have some preview pictures and material.
[ Hits: 5011 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsproject g the box project cat project project 25 project-xm-240 qrp project project xm 240 project qrp project pic project sota project the conet project morse key project project by dl5dbm my quad project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links