Search Results for "receiver"453 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : Mobile
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13405 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Lino Esposito Collins Collector
- Collins receivers years 1950's-1980's. Genova-Radio/Icb:20 years of work with Collins receivers. Trapani-Radio:Collins rx 651s-1. Collins Advertising 1950's-1960's.
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7190 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40526 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 21814 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 4.48 ]
- Receivers, Antenna Tuners and accessories, antenna analyzers, dummy loads, wattmeters, shortwave radio receivers, baluns, filters
[ Hits: 9031 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rack Mounts for ham radio transceivers and receivers
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC-Controlled 2m Receiver
- This VHF receiver(118-173MHz) is fully controlled by PC(LPT port).Receiver presents a complete dual conversion.
[ Hits: 3755 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- Shortwave Radio Reviews
- Collection of SW receiver reviews written by readers of Rec.radio.shortwave
[ Hits: 8913 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- Dave's Web Shop
- C & Ku band satellite equipment - LNBs & LNBFs - MPEG-2 dvb receivers - dishes & More.
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dave's Radio Receiver Page
- SW receiver review's including the JRC NRD-545,WJ-8711A,AOR AR7030. Also ham transceiver reviews - misc.
[ Hits: 5466 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
[ Hits: 11552 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 4711 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12240 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- International Commercial supplier of HF, VHF and UHF signals analysis and receiver control hardware and software
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Alinco DJX 10 software
- MS-DOS programming software for use with Alinco's DJ-X10 Wide Band Communication Receiver
[ Hits: 3845 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Electroluminescent Radio Receiver
- The Electroluminescent Receiver Kitk available for ham radio and shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]