Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817updatedpopPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoderupdated
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.