W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
Memphis Amateur Electronics
- Carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu, plus ham radio products from MFJ, LDG, Diamond Antennas, Hustler, Ameritron, Astron power supplies, and books of all kinds